August 25, 2021
11:30 AM - 01:00 PM
WSIB Classification Issues and Pending Changes for 2022 as they affect your Business
Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ET
Format: Virtual Event
Speakers: John Young and Bob White, William John Young Professional Corp
The NACCB is pleased to announce an information sharing session regarding current WSIB classifications and pending significant changes in 2022 including premium rates as they affect the professional staffing industry. This virtual session will allow for comprehensive information exchange and will include a Q&A session.
It is extremely important to enhance our collective understanding of these issues, to inform you of our actions to date on your behalf and ensure that our collective and individual actions are optimized and impactful on the public policy front.
Our session leaders are John Young (paralegal) and Bob White from William John Young Professional Corp, who are helping some of our members with WSIB challenges they face today and with repositioning for the future to minimize business impact from adverse WSIB changes.
- Introduction, Purpose of Today’s Session and Current Activities Update (M. Leacy, NACCB President)
- Common Ground – The Supply of Knowledge Workers (B. White)
- What We’ve Heard about WSIB in the Industry (B. White)
- WSIB “As-Is” – How do things work today? (J. Young)
- WSIB “To-Be” – What Changes does WSIB have planned for early 2022? (J. Young)
- Potential Impact to your Business (J. Young)
- What can we Do? – Individually & Collectively – Call to action (B. White)
- Q&A (B. White)
This free webinar is open exclusively to NACCB members in good standing.
Not sure about your membership status? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.